Get Involved as a Young Person
From October to December 2020, you can have your say on what matters to you, in online youth and community forums that will be youth-led. Some forums will be specific to local areas and others will be focused on specific groups of young people. You can choose to attend the forum that is most relevant to you.
Youth Forum dates
- Refugee and Migrant Young People — Thursday 26 November 4.00-6.30PM Register here
- Pasifika Young People — Wednesday 2 December 4.00-6.30PM Register here
- Gippsland and North East Victoria — Thursday 3 December 4.00-6.30PM Register here
- Melbourne and Geelong (Melbourne, Geelong, the Surf Coast, Colac Otway and surrounds)— Thursday 10 December 4.00-6.30PM Register here
- LGBTIQA+ Young People — Friday 11 December 4.00-6.30PM Register here
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Young People – Monday 14 December 4.00 – 6.30PM Register here
- Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Young People – Wednesday 16 December 4.00 – 6.30PM Register here
- International Students — Thursday 17 December 4.00-6.30PM Register here
This year has been so hard for young people, that’s why Rural Inspire and YACVic are encouraging you to come to a youth forum and have your voice heard on your future.
The consultations are a collaboration between the Victorian Government, Youth Affairs Council Victoria (YACVic), Centre for Multicultural Youth, Koorie Youth Council, Youth Disability Advocacy Service and Minus18.